How to Prepare Exclusive CBD Vape Juice at Home?
Vape juice is a liquid used in vaping devices called a vape pen or vape mod. Vape juice was traditionally infused with nicotine and flavorings. Vaping helped people quit smoking tobacco products. Today, CBD products are a hot topic because of their promising health benefits. Even if the federal government has not approved it, all the states in the US have it legalized. CBD or cannabidiol is a compound extracted from the cannabis plant.
These days, a very few people ask que es el CBD, as it is widely advertised and consumed. CBD does not induce the paranoia or euphoric effect attached to marijuana. The CBD sector is developing and you will find manufacturers putting innovative products like CBD edibles like gummies & cookies, topical like lotions & oil, etc. You can even buy CBD cartridges to enjoy vaping healthily. All kinds of CBD products can be got from Just CBD store in their purest form.
You can even make CBD vape juice at home. You can have total control over the strength, flavor, terpenes, and cloud formation. An ideal product that suits your taste and mood will take some effort to make but the end results are worthy!
Ingredients and tools needed for preparing homemade vape juice
- Gram scale [sensitive]
- Container [washed, dried, and germ-free]
- Spoons, stirrers, and funnel
- Bottles for storing the e-liquid
- Mortar & pestle
- Warm water in a pan or a radiator
- CBD isolate
- Preferred terpenes [flavor & effect]
- Vape juice [unflavored VG/PG in chosen ratio]
Understand the math first.
- CBD volume – Decide the percentage of CBD you want. If the size of your bottle is 100ml and you add 500mg CBD then it will get extremely diluted but in a 10ml bottle, the concentration will be perfect. Consider this aspect to make an ideal blend.
- VG/PG ratio – VG creates clouds. It is great for inhaling directly in the lungs. PG is similar to smoking conventional cigarettes with mouth to lung inhalation style. In general, there is 50/50 PG/VG available. If you are preparing your own then for a little more cloud you can add more VG.
- Device capability – Choose a ratio that is compatible with your device. Don’t go higher than 50% VG, if you have a basic pen. If the tank is large then go higher. Ensure not to heat over 200°, while vaping.
- Measure the CBD amount on the sensitive gram scale.
- Crush it using the pestle and mortar.
- Measure the determined VG/PG in the bottles.
- Keep the bottles close to the radiator or in a warm water pan for an hour.
- Add the CBD isolate to the warm vape juice.
- Ensure that it gets fully dissolved.
- Add few drops of terpenes [0.5ml terpenes for every 10ml vape liquid].
- Leave this CBD e-liquid to cool in a dry place for a couple of days for the flavors to steep in.
Now, you can enjoy vaping the homemade customized CBD vape juice! You can save significantly buying raw materials in bulk but make sure to prepare them with care or the materials can go to waste with a little error.